83rd Annual Meeting
Saturday, March 26, 2022 | 1 p.m. | South Ripley High School
Annual Report | 2021 Annual Meeting Minutes | Watch the replay of the 2021 virtual meeting here!
2021 Director Election Results
There were 3,307 ballots cast from 23,349 eligible members, yielding a participation rate of 14.16%
District 2 Candidates
District 3 Candidates
- David W. Smith - 2,799 Votes
District 6 Candidates
- Mike Thieman - 2,883 Votes
- Grand Prize: Generac Portable Generator GP6500E Model 7682 - Roger F. Boehm
- Twelve $50 Bill Credits - Carl Riley, Pallas Meeks, Maggie Twomey, Thomas E. Moberly, Fred A. Boehling, Bonnie German, Larry Davidson, L. Vanosdol, James Houtz, Henry Walker, Ulrike Wickersham, and Cassie L. Carper
- Three $50 Visa Cards (Donated by Townsend Tree Service) - Tim Benjamin, Barbara Galliher, and Doris J. Chase
- Battery Powered Milwaukee Trimmer (Donated by Delta Services) - Wayne Kratochvil
- $100 Amazon Card ( Donated by Altec Supply) - Frances A. Clem
- Marion Kay Spices (Donated by Brownstown Electric Supply) - Donald Ellis Sr.
- If you have an interest in serving as a Nominating Committee Member in the future, complete the Nominating Committee Application.
- If you have an interest in running for the Board of Directors in the 2022 Director Election, read the following documents: Bylaws, Running for the Board, Director's Time Commitment, Director's Job Description. Then, complete the Candidate Statement of Interest form.
- Potential candidates who are qualified, but not nominated by the Nominating Committee, may run by petition by obtaining a minimum of 30 signatures from active members who reside in their district.